Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Season 5 Coming to DVD!!

The time has finally come for more Laverne & Shirley DVDs! It was just announced a few weeks ago that the season 5 DVD will be arriving on shelves April 10, 2012. It's been a few years since the last season was released and this absence left many fans wondering if we'd ever get to see the lost seasons ever again.


Well, thanks to a channel called Hub, you can now see every episode. It's amazing! Here I was thinking I'd never get to see the final seasons everyone has talked so much about. So I set up a season pass on my DVR and let it record all episodes. Weeks go by, and I notice they're playing the entire series in order. I was like "Yeehaw!" Granted the color isn't as crisp as the restored DVDs, but still, you're witnessing history here, folks!

The Hub is actually a cool throwback channel. During the day, it's mostly cartoons and kid's shows. But during the evening they put on Happy Days, Family Ties, The Wonder Years and Doogie Howser, M.D. (Click here to see their line-up. Click here to see what channel you can watch it on.)

Pre-Order/Purchase the season 5 DVD here from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment